209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies!

+3
JOZyS13
DaBlkSupaMn
badkitty
7 posters

Go down

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies!

Post by badkitty Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Ok I really like to give myself manicures from time to time and my favorite brand of polish is from a company called Zoya. Right now they are running a Nail Polish Exchange until the end of April (April 28 to be exact). You gather up your old bottles of polish any brand other than Zoya, may be old, used, new, empty or rusted shut they don't care. You send them in by mail and they will send you a new Zoya nail polish of your choice for each bottle. The only catch is that there is a six bottle minimum and it is 3 dollars per bottle exchanged. This is a great deal since usually the bottles run $6 a piece plus shipping/tax.

Link to the Exchange program they will e-mail you a form to fill out and send with the bottles.

Link to the Zoya Website

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Zoya-nails

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Chitchat
badkitty
badkitty

Female posts : 22
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty Re: Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies!

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 pm

LIKE OH EM GEE!!!!!!!
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue0/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty Re: Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies!

Post by JOZyS13 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 pm

i want in.
JOZyS13
JOZyS13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 618
Reg date : 2008-04-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue0/0Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.myspace.com/idkwhy_

Back to top Go down

Post by SPADE Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 pm

have you tried this product??

SPADE
209forums Member
209forums Member

Female posts : 73
Reg date : 2009-03-05

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue1/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by badkitty Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 am

Yes I have several bottles of their polish. It goes on very smooth, dries quick and lasts especially if you use the topcoat they sell. The color variety to choose from is unbeatable.
badkitty
badkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekAe86 Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm

those colors looks nice on a ae86..
DerekAe86
DerekAe86
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 156
Reg date : 2009-01-17

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue0/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by badkitty Fri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

DerekAe86 wrote:those colors looks nice on a ae86..

I have a bottle that matches Bobby's new motorcycle paint Wink

BTW this promotion has been extended until June 1st
badkitty
badkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares240SX Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Haha, yea that paint I made looks crazy. I will get Bobby some new pictures on monday when I do the color sanding and clear.
Ares240SX
Ares240SX

Male posts : 40
Reg date : 2009-02-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue50/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 pm

I'll be over there on monday chris.
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue80/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares240SX Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok!
Ares240SX
Ares240SX

Male posts : 40
Reg date : 2009-02-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Left_bar_bleue50/100Awsome nail polish exchange for the ladies! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down