209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP PIXS VIDS AND MORE

+5
ED7_hatch
209 srt
DerekAe86
DaBlkSupaMn
SSAUTO D
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP PIXS VIDS AND MORE

Post by SSAUTO D Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 pm

WHO got pix vids etc..... Cool
i want to see post please

BTW
fun day Very Happy
congrats to the winners!
NEXT drift comp
OCT. 17th:) get ready for night drifting!
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Male posts : 319
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://dsfactory.com/ www.SSAUTOPOWER.com

Back to top Go down

D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty Re: D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP PIXS VIDS AND MORE

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 pm

hot as fuck!!! only 5 fkn cars... WTF?!?!?! the car show??? what car show???

someone owes me 10 bucks...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue0/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty Re: D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP PIXS VIDS AND MORE

Post by DerekAe86 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 pm

fuck yeah 5 cars drifting...Dayum...ugh...i though it was boring...but wen that 240 bumped into the wall was fun...LOL
DerekAe86
DerekAe86
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 156
Reg date : 2009-01-17

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue0/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 pm

i had fun and so did others
5 cars yea to many poser drifters im sure next event should be better since its ALREADY dated OCT.17th besides TD had a drift day
and they dont do night drifting like stockton99 will do next comp
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post by 209 srt Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 pm

weakest event ever.....super fail....I too want my $10 back....

209 srt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 160
Reg date : 2009-01-19

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue0/0D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am

people who complain fail at life .the event was decent these will get better as they go on more and more....

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Male posts : 1569
Reg date : 2008-12-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue30/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by 209 srt Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 am

calm down bro.....Im only stating my opinion based on the hype of the event....it just wasnt worth $10 to me plain and simple.....maybe if it was free it would have covered decent....

209 srt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue0/0D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by p3rustyle Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

wanna see some pix of that event. Rolling Eyes how many cars were at car show ?

i saw one 240 hitting the wall with paying on the 21th.. Razz

p3rustyle

Male posts : 36
Reg date : 2009-08-05

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 am

just wondering from the ppl posting on this thread who had THEIR cars in the carshow or drifting event? no point intended just asking

ALSO as posted on the thread title PIX VID's can someone post if u have coverage
please stop ADDing ur opinion good nor bad
i just want to see pix and such of the event thats simple Cool
thanks
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

DaBlkSupaMn wrote:hot as fuck!!! only 5 fkn cars... WTF?!?!?! the car show??? what car show???

someone owes me 10 bucks...

lol, oooooo

unf Very Happy rtunately I wasnt able to make it.....

Last edited by TEAMN0KTURNAL on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazyone1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm kinda glad to hear it wasn't that great because I couldn't go cause I was really sick. I was passed out all day and had fever hallucinations about The Ghostbusters.
Thecrazyone1
Thecrazyone1

Male posts : 47
Reg date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Thecrazyone1 wrote:I'm kinda glad to hear it wasn't that great because I couldn't go cause I was really sick. I was passed out all day and had fever hallucinations about The Ghostbusters.
DAM ghostbusters thast some shit now Razz did u see the marshmellow man he's kool Cool
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazyone1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Not specifically but I was playing the video game on my computer all day.
Thecrazyone1
Thecrazyone1

Male posts : 47
Reg date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes lack of drifters cause of the PUSSY STOCKTON DRIFTERS THAT CANT MAKE IT TO A LOCAL EVENT.... PUSSY STOCKTON DRIFTERS!!!!!!!! Oh wait I forgot, Stockton don't have drifters just posers.
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue80/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 pm

pretty much

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue30/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

pretty much

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Panda AE86 wrote:Yes lack of drifters cause of the PUSSY STOCKTON DRIFTERS THAT CANT MAKE IT TO A LOCAL EVENT.... PUSSY STOCKTON DRIFTERS!!!!!!!! Oh wait I forgot, Stockton don't have drifters just posers.
OMG LOL like i said ur my fav! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
suprised Shocked not really truth hurts we do have ALOT of grl shirt drifters Crying or Very sad
it dont matter if u tHINK u sux or not drifting is fun WE ALL sux'ed ask any top drifter.... every 1 wants 2
drift like jesus son! then ppl drift but u gotta start some where and i for 1 will say the track makes u waaay better than streets and cheap too 50bux for track time LOCAL here in stockton c'mon get real go out
i BEEN renting rays drift cars for the past weeks( and i just bought a beater fc) cut springs welded diff! Smile
so i can get seat time while i get my subaru drift car ready and dont get rusty ANY 1 that wants to slide can bust ass and make money to slide every other week 50bux+gas+tires= for me it was 50buxtrack+50bux loanercar+40 of used tires=140 and ran from 4pm to 9pm i think. DUMI FUN ASS TIME Cool
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 pm

cant wait till i build my cressida gonna build 2 one to fuck up learning one to look clean lol

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:43 pm

AutoBotCrx wrote:cant wait till i build my cressida gonna build 2 one to fuck up learning one to look clean lol
now thats watsup
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post by 209 srt Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:49 pm

so you guys are telling me all the guys in stockton that drive A RWD import are not drifters....

209 srt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

shieeettt i wouldnt mind getting out there... but damn only thing that gets me is the walls... its not that im afraid to hit em... its that im too broke to fix the damage it causes... none the less im sure ill show up on one of the practice days...

yesss i may suck... call me a poser all u want, but likee SSAUTO said, "WE ALL START SOMEWHERE."

hahaha where all the black ppl getting sideways????
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Post by 209 srt Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:53 pm

^^^^ I would have to agree with daniel...I really dont give a shit about drift but I have to give it to you drifters.....you have to have some deep pockets or a sponsorship.....I know for a fact that it takes more money and skill to drift then it is to drag....there for I stick with drag....

209 srt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Now thats just a bunch of fucking crock, need to have deep pockets to drift.. Fucking hell now I've heard it all. I drifted for almost two years in the NCDA with a STOCK, BONE STOCK SR5 Corolla (open dif not welded) and qualified in the top 16 a hand full of times. You don't need hella of money to drift, you just need DEDICATION.
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Left_bar_bleue80/100D1UNDERGROUND CARSHOW AND DRIFT COMP  PIXS VIDS AND MORE Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by 209 srt Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm

well just the stuff I seen from that event...
event fees....body panels cost money.....suspension cost money.....mods to spin your tires cost money....gas cost money.....wear and tear on your car cost money......did I mention tires....BUT if you dont give a shit about your car then its different.....if it is so cheap wouldnt you think all of stockton would be at a drift event just like the draggers are at sac raceway.....

209 srt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:03 pm

DaBlkSupaMn wrote:shieeettt i wouldnt mind getting out there... but damn only thing that gets me is the walls... its not that im afraid to hit em... its that im too broke to fix the damage it causes... none the less im sure ill show up on one of the practice days...

yesss i may suck... call me a poser all u want, but likee SSAUTO said, "WE ALL START SOMEWHERE."

hahaha where all the black ppl getting sideways????

i'll be out there learning with you... on the "NEWBIE TRACK DRIFT LEARNING DAY".. LOL

Last edited by TEAMN0KTURNAL on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next