209forums.com
Welcome to the 209forums.com!!!

Please login or register😊

81 Corolla front end damage

Go down

81 Corolla front end damage

Post by L Rock on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Price $1000
Car was in a front and rear end wreck last month ( 3-3-10). I was rear ended and that caused me to hit the car in front of me.
There is mostly damage tot he front passenger side corner. Fenders, headlights, housing, grill, and hood are pretty messed up. Those would need to be replaced. Valance and radiator support cross member also cracked but still intact. That could use a replacement or just figure out a way to straighten it back up.

Odo reads ~75k but i'm just gonna say engine has 175k. The car still starts up and "drives," but since the front radiator cross member is bent, the hood latch is broken so the hood will fly up and block your vision if going faster than 15mph. Engine and drive train is still in great condition. heck, if this didnt happen i was planning to drive it down to Toyotafest next month.

So this can be a GREAT car to put back together or a GREAT parts car. There are a few minor upgrades to the engine too. Heat wraped starter, relocated starter solenoid, electric fuel pump..etc.. i dont really remember, but it's still basically " stock ".

Car will be sold "AS IS" since i can't really take it to the smog shop n get it smogged uknw? but this sucker smogged super clean when i purchased it from Ray (WIQDTOY) a little under 2 years ago.

Any questions. Feel free to to call me M-F between 1pm and 10pm PACIFIC TIME and anytime on weekends.

209-483-5729

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
75/100  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

Re: 81 Corolla front end damage

Post by L Rock on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 pm

i can part out if anyone is interested.