209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what tires to run?

2 posters

Go down

what tires to run? Empty what tires to run?

Post by 3.0trd Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm

ok, here is the ever popular tire battle, the final step to make or break your car, doesn't matter if you have full coilovers or not, shit tires equals shit traction. I run toyo proxes 4 at the moment but I am thinking of something different. trying to drop price and still find good quality. I have been considering the yoko S drives, (90 each from tire rack, opposed to 110+ MY PRICE for the toyos where I work) just wondering if anyone has run, or knows someone who really drives there car has run the S drive... or just what you would run on a heavy rwd car
3.0trd
3.0trd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 540
Reg date : 2008-05-20

Car Progress
Car completion:
what tires to run? Left_bar_bleue7/100what tires to run? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

what tires to run? Empty Re: what tires to run?

Post by L Rock Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 pm

yokohama S drives. i like these tires. they give good traction, but these are SUMMER tires. my friend runs them on his 07 civic si. and they are neat. low road noise good grip and dont lose traction that quickly when heated up.

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
what tires to run? Left_bar_bleue75/100what tires to run? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down