209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics"

+4
Panda AE86
DanhTao
L Rock
ransack
8 posters

Go down

After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics"

Post by ransack Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Hey guys
I've been working on this project for a while now, and finally able to give you guys a chance to look at it. I've been working with Bobby to help develop the idea, and I'm presenting the 209forums with it first. Since you guys are the closest car friends I know, we can work to make this project develop further.

So here it is:

www.j-netics.com

After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Cut_title

If you guys wanna take a minute and read through it, go for it! Theres a questions and information section. The site is not finished because, well, the group needs to be formed!

After you read, here's some more information.
The name and logo were developed entirely from me. Draw from hand, and with some help of friends, perfected to achieve the look and feel I wanted. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

I listed out the purpose of this group in the above website, and if you think you got what it takes, please hit me up! I'm hoping to find a few 209ers willing to participate in this group. From there, the small group of us will start to expand ourwards to develop a larger group. With monthly meets and events, I hope we can just become a good group of classic jdm car owners.

I also created this sticker:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Gotime

its gotta be my favorite part of it all. I think it just kicks ass.

If anyone's got questions or ideas, please feel free to chime in!
ransack
ransack
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Reg date : 2008-02-25

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue75/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

http://www.destroy-inc.com

Back to top Go down

After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty Re: After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics"

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:13 pm

so this is a group and not a team correct??

like how big do you predict this group will be come?

also..besides doing shows and hanging out...

what is the purpose of this group?

like are you going to travel around the Gunma Prefecture and dominate every mountain pass??? no?

eh, okay.

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue75/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty Re: After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics"

Post by ransack Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:38 pm

This is geared towards a group, but doing team race events or representing as a team would be cool also in my opinion. I good way raise awareness would be race events.

How big? I don't predict vastly huge. Probably a nice size from the bay to sac (if ppl are willing to drive). I imagine most group additions would be me from invite. We meet someone cool, they are close. We invite them in. I'm thinking we reach like dori slut status, locally known.

Besides shows, hangin out, and events...ummm singing and playing rock Band?

Purpose of the group was listed out in the website! PLus you got most of it with your last questions.

Not gonna travel to gunma myself, but if you want to? go for it.

eh okay your down?

and honestly, if it was just a few of us, im ok with that too
ransack
ransack
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DanhTao Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:09 pm

cool idea, but i'm having trouble just keeping up with just the 209forum events, haha.
its a good idea, and props to trying to keep something classic like that alive.
i just can't be a regular.

good luck jesse.

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue50/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 pm

sounds like a fun idea indeed..

so is there like a core group already? or is this still just an idea between you and Bobby?

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ransack Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:40 pm

The idea was all mine. I've consulted Bobby on development recently. I've been scheming this myself for a while. I wanna start workin on a core group. I wanna keep this pretty free and casual. Dont feel intimidated by the requirements. Most of you fit it. Meet requirements arent a must, but I would love to see chill days. The 20 bucks is only there to pay for the shirts and tee's. It also helps prevent any free loaders. 20 bucks is enough to hold alot off.
ransack
ransack
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:36 am

Exaclty as Jesse said, this idea is all him. I've just been giving feedback to him on idea's he has been shooting over at me...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue80/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Road&Ster Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:21 am

so i have to wait 2 more years before i am eligible? Sad
Road&Ster
Road&Ster
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue10/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:44 am

haha..I think they can make an exception for you Jan.

well i guess just keep us updated on this. Interested, but not ready to commit to anything.

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:46 pm

I thought about that already Jan, and your an exception to that sense your car is close enough Jesse says...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue80/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:55 pm

danhtao wrote:cool idea, but i'm having trouble just keeping up with just the 209forum events, haha.
its a good idea, and props to trying to keep something classic like that alive.
i just can't be a regular.

good luck jesse.

I agree with dan on this one..... but its a good idea.... hope it turns out for you....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ransack Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks for the support fellas.

Jan, as Bob mentioned I don't have any problems with you in there if you wanted to join. Its not some crazy hardcore group, but a group of enthusists just going to shows and whatnot.

If you guys are interested, but feel you can't make alot of meets or events, just let me know, and like I said, don't be intimidated. Its the beginning and gonna take time and stuff to get it rolling. Any support we can get will help it.

For you guys, all you need to do is rock the sticker. roll out to a few events a year and be good. Feel free to ask anything else!
ransack
ransack
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by aznflipfoo Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Great idea man, although i don't have any cars that old =/

love the sticker too!
aznflipfoo
aznflipfoo
209forums Member
209forums Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Road&Ster Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:36 pm

get my angel of death shirt and a sticker ready! Laughing
Road&Ster
Road&Ster
Elite Member
Elite Member

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue10/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 pm

hahah that reminds me...u never got back to me about those shirts!!!

...well if Jan joins..

I'm joining!!!!!!!!!

haha okay no seriously.

If there are at least 5 people are willing to commit to this..I'll join.

coz it takes at 5 people to make the optimum group!

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by kreativekvs209 Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:03 pm

i was thinking of the same thing. but more of a team.. since i will have a shop behind me, we would be more of a proformance team. more of a win comp kinda thing. since i dont think i would be or ever more show then go, i would like to think that our 2 crews should co-exist together. and since our shop is a all out car shop, proformance, machanic, body and paint. should be to our advantage. our team would be more hand picked, and stricker for membership, thought the advantages will be more then worth it for the true car enthusiest.....

p.s. i think your 20 + guideline will be a true cramp on everything. cuzz allot of good old cars are a little bit newer then that..
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:28 pm

i think he's just trying to keep the 240sx crowd out!

lol.

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Road&Ster Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 pm

and now that janice passed her nursing board... the miata might not stick around that much longer Very Happy

Last edited by naseksi on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Road&Ster
Road&Ster
Elite Member
Elite Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DanhTao Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:35 pm

congrats for janice!
it'll take me 2 more years to pass the l.ac ca license exam... Sad

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:
After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Left_bar_bleue50/100After long alot of work, I present "J-Netics" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ransack Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:03 am

Hey guys
thanks for all the suggestions once again.

About the 20+ guideline, what would you guys suggest? What car group are you looking to slide in? The 240s I assume?

I'm glad to hear a few of you are down. Im still workin on some locals, and heading out to a meet tonight and spread the word.
ransack
ransack
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:34 pm

I think you should change the requirement to just straight up 1987 or older.

Jan can just be the Honorary Member coz he's cool like that. So we make exceptions for him.

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by kreativekvs209 Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:09 am

no the 20 years + is cool... dont forget exceptions for exceptional driver / people. i mean would you really turn down a gtr33/34? from joining if they are really cool. or is that not the direction you want the crew to end up,.

it would be cool to join a crew. be in a team, and race for a shop. hahahahahaha
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 pm

so any update on this?

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down