209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF

5 posters

Go down

flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 pm

three minutes ago.... I was searching the web and something hit my computer monitor... I looked down on my keyboard and it was a fucking earwig with wings...WTF, I am almost thirty and i've seen millions of earwigs in my life..... but one with wings????

(the wings were short and stubby... *it looked like a pincher bug with a jet pack....) I was about to take a picture but the damn thing crawled into my keyboard....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty Re: flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF

Post by ED7_hatch Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 pm

lol weird

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Male posts : 1569
Reg date : 2008-12-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Left_bar_bleue30/100flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty Re: flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF

Post by L Rock Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

nice. they're taking over, next thing you know...

Mimic...

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Left_bar_bleue75/100flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 pm

lmao... take ur keyboard apart... lol... the colonizing in there lmao...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Left_bar_bleue0/100flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Post by kermitt Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 pm

weird. I've never seen one until today. something like that landed on my arm while i was changing my gf's oil today
kermitt
kermitt
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 84
Reg date : 2009-04-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Left_bar_bleue45/100flying earwigs/pincher bugs????????????? WTF Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum