209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf

Go down

I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf Empty I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf

Post by MthaFuknGreen Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

my prelude is going to be a bitch to register because it has out of state plates, i dont have a 262 signed by the original owner, just the title and the tags expired in may of 06. its not ready to pass smog yet, still has a few small problems. all of this has been bothering me for so long, yet ive kept it. ive put so much work in to it, made it my own, but am now thinking about selling it. if i sell it, i can get the money to fix, smog and register the 97 golf which will be registered under both mine and my girlfriends names. another plus of selling it is i dont have to listen to my parents bitching about it sitting in their driveway anymore. i know in the future i can get another one, but i have a hard time letting go of things i like. basically, i need an objective partys opinion.

keep the 1990 prelude with 207xxx miles on it that ive put more then a thousand dollars into and many many hours of research, repair, heartbreak and struggle. step up my hustle to cover the fees for the golf and let the lude sit in my driveway for an undisclosed period of time or sell it, cry for a couple hours then use the money to further improve the golf with 167xxx miles on it?

I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf 0_IMAGE_00200
or
I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf Photo118
I have a tough decision to make: Lude Vs Golf Icon_sad
btw, how reliable are vw engines? is 167xxx a lot?
MthaFuknGreen
MthaFuknGreen
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 469
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://myspace.com/andrewgreenferd

Back to top Go down