209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help with someone with a welder

3 posters

Go down

need help with someone with a welder Empty need help with someone with a welder

Post by ka_240_drifter Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 pm

sorry didnt know where to post this.. i need someone with a welder to help weld exhaust pipe on my hard body.. i have the pipes i want welded on ..original pipe jst that it was cutt off so basicly put the pieces of the puzzle back together.. or if u have a pipe bender jst make new piping.. name ur price .. shops want to charge me i the mid $100 .. im located in modesto... .. any help would be appreciated

thanks

ka_240_drifter
ka_240_drifter

Male posts : 22
Reg date : 2009-04-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
need help with someone with a welder Left_bar_bleue0/0need help with someone with a welder Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

need help with someone with a welder Empty Re: need help with someone with a welder

Post by iMikeG Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 pm

your best off paying a shop cause i dnt think too many people have welders on here.
iMikeG
iMikeG
MOD IN TRAINING
MOD IN TRAINING

Male posts : 295
Reg date : 2010-01-13

Car Progress
Car completion:
need help with someone with a welder Left_bar_bleue5/10need help with someone with a welder Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

need help with someone with a welder Empty Re: need help with someone with a welder

Post by kreativekvs209 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I have a welder let me know text me 2096397083 my name is sambo
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
need help with someone with a welder Left_bar_bleue75/100need help with someone with a welder Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum