209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some things.

3 posters

Go down

Need some things. Empty Need some things.

Post by L Rock Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Okay, i didnt really want to make it a public matter, but I really don't havea ny other way.

I need my things back SAMBO!

My block, $40 , and hard line bender..... also, what's going on w/ the spring perches? Has Duc gotten his car out of bobby's garage so bobby can pull out his rear end so I can get the spring perches?

I've PM u a couple of times since earlier this week and still no replies. I called you nuber but someone named Barry picked up and said I got the wrong number the first time . 2nd time I think it went to you so i left a message and i never got a call back. what's goin on???? call me ro soemthing. coz i need the stuff .

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Need some things. Left_bar_bleue75/100Need some things. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

Need some things. Empty Re: Need some things.

Post by kreativekvs209 Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:53 pm

hahahaha.. like i posted on the fundraiser thread.. i didn't notice the new p.m. thingy due to photobucket.( dont beleive me ask duke i've been complaining about my theforums missing most of the icons ) my messaging on my phone i have no access to it what so ever.. hince you hear caller cant take anymore messages since like 3 months ago. i took over the phone line from a guy name gary.

so sorry for the hot mess.. let's get this settled hope i didn't you into any trouble.

and i'll see what's up with the peirces.. no worries.
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:
Need some things. Left_bar_bleue75/100Need some things. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 pm

If you can help me out on Sunday ripping the rear end out Lorth you can take it away...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006

Car Progress
Car completion:
Need some things. Left_bar_bleue80/100Need some things. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:25 pm

you didnt get me into any trouble..i just need most of the stuff before i go to SoCal this comming friday that's why i wanted to get it asap. what time will be at ur shop 2morrow? coz i might be in elk grove gettin some fab work done and i'm nto sure what time i'll be there going, or being back.. so i'll just give u a call...and jsut to make sure.. this is ur number right? 209 688 5618..

I'm gonna try to put my car back 2gether saturday night so if i get all myshitz done, i'll swing out there to pull the rear. I'll just call u if i do.

L Rock

Male posts : 1795

Car Progress
Car completion:

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

Post by kreativekvs209 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:30 pm

lmao... remember that day i gave you my number infront of your house? 209-639-7083
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down