209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in

+6
ej2Mic
egtoy
ZaibachX
RaVaGe
Panda AE86
BamBamDB1
10 posters

Go down

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in

Post by BamBamDB1 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm

I heard about this place from "meet pictures" on someones myspace... I didn't know there was a forum dedicated to the 209 area.

My name is Alan, But also known as BammBamm to many. I'm originally from Hayward then moved out here in 2006... To Tracy, In june I to Mountain House... Still technically Tracy.

I'm in afew other forums... Norcaltuners, G2IC, Teamintegra, clubintegra, Honda-tech, Wired on honda etc...

I have a 1990 Integra Sedan with afew things done to it...Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in %3Ca%20href=Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in IMG_6055_Customsized" border="0" />

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in %3Ca%20href=Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in LIVM_1852" border="0" />

BamBamDB1

Male posts : 4
Reg date : 2009-01-19

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue0/0Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty Re: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Clean ride! Welcome to the forums, and glad to see another Tracy person here...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue80/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty Re: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in

Post by RaVaGe Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm

welcome dude
RaVaGe
RaVaGe
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 413
Reg date : 2008-07-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue5/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Welcome to the forums. Man that really looks clean.
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue80/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by egtoy Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 pm

like it clean ride! so whats up!
egtoy
egtoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 529
Reg date : 2008-11-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue40/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

http://myspace.com/frdskrew

Back to top Go down

Post by ej2Mic Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:24 pm

nice DA. have you considered a VIP style exhaust? welcome to the forums.
ej2Mic
ej2Mic
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 263
Reg date : 2008-09-08

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue40/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

http://www.myspace.com/miccheckyalist

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 pm

welcome....

its was probably our official myspace page......

dont be a stranger.....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naptime Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:45 pm

your license plate even says bambam lol Very Happy nice. welcome to the forum
naptime
naptime
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue5/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovegraffiti Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 pm

clean sedan. i'm digging wu's sig with the titties popping out

ilovegraffiti
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by naptime Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 pm

i know your waiting for it to pop out. "come on out!" haha
naptime
naptime
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovegraffiti Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

one of her titties is three times larger than one of her hands, damn

ilovegraffiti
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBamDB1 Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes...

VIP Exhaust?, I want to locate a HKS Sport exhaust... Right now it's a ultraflow muffler, 2.5" piping with HKS Sport Tips. It looks stock, It's not obnoxiously loud but it is clearly audible.

It was someone named O-EF8 or something like that, Sorry I cant remember his name. I met the guy once at a meet in livermore...

BamBamDB1

Male posts : 4
Reg date : 2009-01-19

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue0/0Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 pm

welcome bud...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Left_bar_bleue0/100Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Noob checking in Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down