209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone with some spare cash and time...

4 posters

Go down

anyone with some spare cash and time... Empty anyone with some spare cash and time...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Yea, I hardly post, I know. Shame shame.

But I felt compelled to inform you there is a MkIII Supra for sale, supposedly with a new tranny and a knocking engine for 300 over by Golden State Auto Wreckers in Turlock.

Back to top Go down

anyone with some spare cash and time... Empty Re: anyone with some spare cash and time...

Post by MthaFuknGreen Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:48 am

Shocked
MthaFuknGreen
MthaFuknGreen
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 469
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://myspace.com/andrewgreenferd

Back to top Go down

anyone with some spare cash and time... Empty Re: anyone with some spare cash and time...

Post by 3.0trd Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 pm

turbo? 5 speed? color interior?
3.0trd
3.0trd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 540
Reg date : 2008-05-20

Car Progress
Car completion:
anyone with some spare cash and time... Left_bar_bleue7/100anyone with some spare cash and time... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 pm

I wish I knew. It was in the back of a tire shop. Woulda gone back there, but the dude selling it said they had a dog back there. He was busy, and I didn't have time to wait. If I get back there, I'll update with the relevant info.

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 pm

ooooohh
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Sounds like a plan haha. Super cheap. someone should pick it up and do a rebuild. xD
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
anyone with some spare cash and time... Left_bar_bleue80/100anyone with some spare cash and time... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down