209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

walmart shit

+9
D-D-J
ED7_hatch
EDSEVEN
MthaFuknGreen
ej2Mic
DaBlkSupaMn
Panda AE86
egtoy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

walmart shit - Page 2 Empty Re: walmart shit

Post by k20S13 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:26 pm

yea i just made myself look hella hyphy yadadamean

k20S13
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MthaFuknGreen Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

thizz face, yadidyaheardme?
MthaFuknGreen
MthaFuknGreen
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 469
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://myspace.com/andrewgreenferd

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 pm

DanhTao wrote:
MthaFuknGreen wrote:ive been hearing about that shit all day.

if it ever was gonna happen, its not anymore.
unless the wanna be gangsters involved live under a fucking rock.

i think its just a rumor started by some nerd who thought it was cool to know immature and worthless ignoramus' who are hardly smart enough to spell their own name, if they can even do that.

reminds me of this gang initiation in the midwest or some shit where a car full of potential gangsters were driving around at night without their lights on and the first person to flash their lights at them would be followed and brutally beaten and killed.

but if this did go down on a country wide level, i know exactly what gang is responsible.
but im not gonna say shit. im not that stupid.. lol

the flashing lights thing was actually inspired by an event that happened in stockton off of march and pacific back in the 90s. the whole "gang initiation" thing is a joke tho. i think it was a case of road rage.

lol.. actually the lights thing was inspired in los angeles they drive down the road with their headlights off and when a person flashes them they shoot the car. , and the "gang" was supose to be ms13 but meh fuck them and fuck the rest of those punk ass gangs they need to shoot some innocent person to act hard just seems like they are a bunch of pussys why dont they go around shooting at cops. or shoot at the army cause a "regular tax paying innocent person" doesnt usually carry a weapon.. that is probably why they arent in SC lol.. cause everyone carries a weapon lol.

i aint scared to say fuck any gang that wants to shoot innocent people they need their balls cut off and stuffed down their throats cause it's just plain stupid not to mention ignorant. that is pretty much all i have to say about that. i grew up where people have balls enough to stand up and speak their mind. where as all these idiots being all scared and shit to go to wally world.
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Reg date : 2009-02-01

Car Progress
Car completion:
walmart shit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100walmart shit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2