209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra

5 posters

Go down

New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra

Post by InsomniacFC Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Just saying whats up. Hit me up on facebook or something. I'm always down to work on cars or go to the junkyard, but i'm hardly home since I work a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/insomniacfc
InsomniacFC
InsomniacFC

Reg date : 2010-04-19

Car Progress
Car completion:
New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Left_bar_bleue0/0New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty Re: New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

LOL welcome Rob...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Left_bar_bleue80/100New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty Re: New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra

Post by iMikeG Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

rob get a myspace. i dont have face book. and im the guy with the miata...
iMikeG
iMikeG
MOD IN TRAINING
MOD IN TRAINING

Male posts : 295
Reg date : 2010-01-13

Car Progress
Car completion:
New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Left_bar_bleue5/10New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by InsomniacFC Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:57 am

iMikeG wrote:rob get a myspace. i dont have face book. and im the guy with the miata...
http://www.myspace.com/facelessone
InsomniacFC
InsomniacFC

Car Progress
Car completion:
New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Left_bar_bleue0/0New member. Met you all at A&W this weekend. I had the white supra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ra29afari Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 am

what up rob.. i was the asian dude.. with the dope ass subaru.. lol
ra29afari
ra29afari
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2010-04-02

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by STR8SAVG Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 pm

ra29afari wrote:what up rob.. i was the asian dude.. with the dope ass subaru.. lol

hey atleast i saw it pullin on da crx
STR8SAVG
STR8SAVG

Male posts : 19

Car Progress
Car completion:

http://norcal3s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InsomniacFC Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

ra29afari wrote:what up rob.. i was the asian dude.. with the dope ass subaru.. lol

Dope ass subaru with new tail lights ftw!
InsomniacFC
InsomniacFC

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by InsomniacFC Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm

STR8SAVG wrote:

hey atleast i saw it pullin on da crx

He was still waiting on his overnighted parts from japan.
InsomniacFC
InsomniacFC

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down