209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Looking weird..

2 posters

Go down

Site Looking weird.. Empty Site Looking weird..

Post by Panda AE86 Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 pm

Some of you may notice the site looking a little funny.. Well photobucket which I use to host some of our site pics is well I'll just quote it....

IMPORTANT! Photobucket.com problem read here:
Last night Photobucket.com DNS at register.com was hacked by malicious people that are trying to compromise our business!
We are in no way affiliated with such bad deeds and cooperate with photobucket in capturing these individuals.
They have pointed the domain photobucket.com to an account hosted on our systems!
We have blocked that and photobucked techs have restored the domain pointing to its original location!
ALL account information and pictures on photobucket.com are OK, please have patience!
Unfortunately the complete DNS replication usually takes 24-48 hours and during this time caches DNS records might still point to us!
The normal operation of Photobucket is restored and as soon as the replication is complete there should be no further such issues!
We would like to emphasize that we are in now way responsible for what happens with photobucket and all users bumping across our systems!
We are a legitimate web hosting company operating since 2003 and in no way tolerate such hacking attempts!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at abuse@zettahost.com!
Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Site Looking weird.. Left_bar_bleue80/100Site Looking weird.. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Site Looking weird.. Empty Re: Site Looking weird..

Post by kreativekvs209 Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm

yeah i figured.
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Site Looking weird.. Left_bar_bleue75/100Site Looking weird.. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down