209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes

4 posters

Go down

ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes

Post by DanhTao Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 am

i completely, utterly, detestably, hate with an overflowing passion being passed while doing my morning commute on patterson pass, at freakin 5 am in the morning, by a soccer mom in a minivan going faster than i am on a decent touge route that i should know like the back of my hand by now.

its humiliating, to say the least.

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:
ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Left_bar_bleue50/100ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty Re: ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes

Post by DanhTao Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 am

oh, and heads up guys,
580 got shut down for more than 30 min this morning because of a sport bike and big rig accident around 6 am.

keep your wits about you, keep your shit together. be safe, stay safe out there.

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:
ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Left_bar_bleue50/100ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty Re: ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes

Post by J-M05 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am

THE TAO wrote:i completely, utterly, detestably, hate with an overflowing passion being passed while doing my morning commute on patterson pass, at freakin 5 am in the morning, by a soccer mom in a minivan going faster than i am on a decent touge route that i should know like the back of my hand by now.

its humiliating, to say the least.

Don't worry....If she were driving a car like yours, she wouldn't be going fast because her minivan doesn't give any feedback to let them know they're pushing it. Plus there's no common sense anymore.....if someone hits you when they have a red light, it's your fault; if someone makes a mistake, it's your fault; if you hit someone who has a red light, it's your fault because you hit them pig
J-M05
J-M05
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-03-04

Car Progress
Car completion:
ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Left_bar_bleue25/30ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by naptime Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 am

OR you can stop leaving your balls at home and drive it like you stole it lol!
naptime
naptime
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Left_bar_bleue5/100ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by D-D-J Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 pm

naptime wrote:OR you can stop leaving your balls at home and drive it like you stole it lol!

yeah it's important that you don't forget your pair before you leave cyclops cyclops
D-D-J
D-D-J
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 492
Reg date : 2008-03-21

Car Progress
Car completion:
ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Left_bar_bleue0/0ugh, i hate the mornings on patterson pass sometimes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down