209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew!

3 posters

Go down

Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Empty Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 am

Have you ever been invited to a forum, got busy in a 1000 mile relocation, and forgot to post your introduction? No? Yeah, well, we're weird like that...

Anyway, we are Marisa Torres and Jerod Husvar and we own Tuner Junkyard. We're a niche dismantler and used to be in Ohio, and we just recently relocated to Daytona Beach, FL. We tear down mostly first generation imported sport coupes, although we do sometimes get 2nd generation RX-7's and DSM's.

We're a weird shop... Basically a legal chop shop, and we do things differently. We keep stuff in stock that a lot of other places just seem to ignore... $5 trim items, lighters, lower intake manifolds, a pain in the butt dog...

Anyway, hope to get to know you all as time allows!

Jerod

Back to top Go down

Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Empty Re: Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew!

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 am

i'm sure I'll be looking through a few of your fc parts pretty soon..... dont be a stranger...
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Empty Re: Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew!

Post by ZaibachX Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'll probably be interested in the dsm parts haha.
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Left_bar_bleue80/100Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:13 pm

TEAMN0KTURNAL wrote:i'm sure I'll be looking through a few of your fc parts pretty soon..... dont be a stranger...

Mostly all FB parts it shows on their site, and nothing newer then 88
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Left_bar_bleue80/100Intro from the TunerJunkyard.com Crew! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:19 pm

when I invited them to check out the forums back in the day they actually had plenty of fc parts and many newer than 88.... you know how a junkyard works.... different stuff... all the time....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down