209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet.

+11
Focus06
RaVaGe
ZaibachX
rher104
Panda AE86
DaBlkSupaMn
TEAMN0KTURNAL
JOZyS13
3.0trd
kreativekvs209
ls_vtec
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet.

Post by ls_vtec Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Polled up in a red eg hatch, met the forum guys last night at the meet. got some pics took of the car and kicked it.

ls_vtec

Reg date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty Re: I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet.

Post by kreativekvs209 Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:43 pm

welcome to the forums i'm the dude with the ek.
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue75/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty Re: I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet.

Post by 3.0trd Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 pm

hey, glad you found us, keep an eye on the events and hope to see you again soon!
3.0trd
3.0trd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 540
Reg date : 2008-05-20

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue7/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by JOZyS13 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:02 pm

wassaahhh. im the one that creeped up with the 40
JOZyS13
JOZyS13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 618
Reg date : 2008-04-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue0/0I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.myspace.com/idkwhy_

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 pm

welcome man.. glad you made it to the forums... im dominic..... how you like the sticker.. by the way it isnt permanent, you can move it around on your car as you like.....Smile dont be strangers...
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:31 pm

welcome...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue0/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Welcome to the forums and Cali...
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue80/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by JOZyS13 Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm

aww. i didnt even get a sticker
JOZyS13
JOZyS13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue0/0I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by 3.0trd Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 pm

JayHELLAdum wrote:aww. i didnt even get a sticker
Dom dropped a bunch at the shop, probably your best bet.
3.0trd
3.0trd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 540
Reg date : 2008-05-20

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue7/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ls_vtec Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanx man. Ya i like the stickers, already put it on them car. Ill have to go to the shop some time and check it out.

ls_vtec

Back to top Go down

Post by rher104 Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:09 pm

welcome bro....
rher104
rher104
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 161
Reg date : 2008-12-08

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forums!
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue80/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by RaVaGe Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 pm

welcome yo
RaVaGe
RaVaGe
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 413
Reg date : 2008-07-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue5/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Focus06 Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Welcome to the Forums and remember this is Fam Bam
Focus06
Focus06

Male posts : 29
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by JOZyS13 Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 pm

3.0trd wrote:

i dunno where the shop is at. LOL
JOZyS13
JOZyS13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ls_vtec Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:31 pm

I gonna ask if anyone knows if the pictures are up of my friends red eg hatch.

ls_vtec

Back to top Go down

Post by ls_vtec Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Anyone know if the pics are up of my buddys red eg hatch from the meet the other day? Lmk thanx everyone

ls_vtec

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 pm

there is a couple pictures of it in the pictures section..... under a thread that say spikes coverage.....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

yep i got your guys guy nice to meet you guys by the way.. gonna come out to the meet saturday..

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Male posts : 1569
Reg date : 2008-12-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue30/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 pm

JayHELLAdum wrote:
3.0trd wrote:

i dunno where the shop is at. LOL
they will pm it to you...

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue30/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by egtoy Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 am

is their another eg6 on the forums besides mine?!!!!!
egtoy
egtoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 529
Reg date : 2008-11-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue40/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

http://myspace.com/frdskrew

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 pm

the dude who just moved here from Nevada's friend has a red eg

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 pm

its pretty cleen too... well from what i saw from a distance lol
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue0/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by egtoy Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 pm

SIICK!! iam glad theirs more!! thier should be more
egtoy
egtoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male posts : 529
Reg date : 2008-11-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Left_bar_bleue40/100I just moved out here from reno,nv, i met some people last night at the meet. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

http://myspace.com/frdskrew

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:58 pm

there should be some more 240s
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next