209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance

3 posters

Go down

Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance

Post by Grimsta Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:02 pm

WELL i've already introduced myself, so the next step is here I take it?

At Zankoku Performance all I do is Japanese vehicles all day long. I can provide you guys with pretty much anything you're looking for. I'm direct with NRG, Weapon R, Eneos, AIT Racing, Megan Racing, Chaser Aerodynamics, KAAZ, JVT Racing, CT Engineering (Comptech), Extreme Carbon, some others I cant remember all. But we deal in everything liks HKS, GReddy, Apexi, all Rays Wheels, Work, 5Zigen, AEM, Autometer, OS Giken, Ogura Racing Clutch, Origin, EBC, Eibach, NGK, KYB, Injen, Fujita, Koni, Tien, JIC, Sparco, Momo, Energy Suspension, Prothane, Cometic, ARP, ARK, Cusco, Carbing, and it goes on and on

Since my philosophy is to support the community as well and I know how tight money can be as I came from empty pockets and still dont have an endless budget to dump in my car I can offer you guys parts at basically my cost + tax. So if you guys need stuff to install, I can hook you up with what you need here or there or huge packages. What I carry is really quite versatile so simply ask if you dont see something for your vehicle.

Projects we work on? Follow the myspace link in my sig and check out the pics. A thoroughly built 2.4L Eclipse GSX is sort of my most prominent display of abilities, along w/ my own not so glamorous (yet) Supra. Also several other builds and repairs are up there. However at other shops I've worked for I've swapped all sorts of other engines, the typical SR to putting a 2JZ in an MKIII right now. I've twin turbo charged G35s and 350Zs and build and rebuild engines by hand personally, not have the machinist do it all.

So I dont know if after introducing here the mods setup a section at the top like JDMSpdwrx & VEX or what, but if not i'll post up all I got for you guys in here. Just let me know mods.

Thanks!
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Reg date : 2009-01-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Left_bar_bleue50/100Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty Re: Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance

Post by panda Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

how much do you get the aem true time cam gear for a a6 for?

and what kind of cat backs can you get?
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Reg date : 2009-02-01

Car Progress
Car completion:
Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Left_bar_bleue30/100Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty Re: Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance

Post by Grimsta Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 pm

When I first read a6 I was thinking Audi A6, you're gonna have to be more specific.

I know you got a hatch right? What year?
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:
Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Left_bar_bleue50/100Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm

i beleive he means AE86 aka sr5 corolla

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Male posts : 1569
Reg date : 2008-12-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Left_bar_bleue30/100Allow me to introduce Zankoku Performance Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Is that what he has? When he wrote hachez in his other thread I thought he meant Hatch instead of Hachi!

AEMs and catbacks? I'll post some up
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:54 pm

lol.. d16a6 mpfi sohc motor.. for a 90 civic hatch.. lol.. i can see the audi a6 but that ae86 thing i haven't ever seen or heard of until on here lol.

is that the rwd carolla ?
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:18 pm

o.0 gotta be more specific man... as for a cam gear i got a trutime cam gear from my old vtec motor...

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 am

Check up in my vendor section
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 pm

autobot_crx wrote:o.0 gotta be more specific man... as for a cam gear i got a trutime cam gear from my old vtec motor...

i dont think the vtak will work on the non vtak motor..
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:24 pm

it should was on my d15b non vtec in my current crx lol

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:47 pm

but i have a d16 and i think there would be more teeth on the vtak motor..
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

Why? nope, D series are the same, just as B series are all the same
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down