209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!!

+9
Grimsta
panda
ej2Mic
k20S13
ZaibachX
MthaFuknGreen
DaBlkSupaMn
DanhTao
ED7_hatch
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!!

Post by kreativekvs209 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 am

DanhTao wrote:oh! you knwo what i'd kill to have?
a mitsubishi galant VR-4.
the original mitsubishi rally car.
and the engine was indestructible

their was a guy in antioch area with a galant vr4 basic bolt on's down pipe, boosters. 11 sec' dailly drivin for sale for 4 g's

and poncho rolled his gsx, so we're gonna swap the drive train into a mirage, and sell it for millions. no we're not gonna sell it.. but IMO the mirage/evo conversion is way worth the doing. i mean how many evo 5's do you see period????? i've seen some good mirages with teh evo body kit which looks sick as hell.. now imagine a evo 5-6 peel out all fours whistling with a complete evo conversion... * drewlz * cant wait..
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!!

Post by herrhepcat Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:42 am

Grimsta wrote:3000GT was not more than 300hp stock, it was 300hp and it also weighs 3800lbs. Good luck!

Ya sure?

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, 3000GT VR-4 Spyder; Dodge Stealth R/T twin-turbo (USA, Canada)DOHC 24v V6 twin turbo239 kW (325 PS; 321 hp) at 6000 rpm427 N·m (315 ft·lbf) at 2500 rpm
And they are 3200lbs. The convertible (if you can find one) is 3800 lbs.
herrhepcat
herrhepcat
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 98
Reg date : 2009-01-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:50 am

OH yeah, the 94+, here I keep thinking about 92 because that was one I came close to getting awhile ago
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Reg date : 2009-01-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by herrhepcat Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:33 am

Yeah, always knew I would need a 94+.

I'm probably still going to buy one.... next year at the latest.

If it's a disaster, I'll get another Nissan 300ZX.
herrhepcat
herrhepcat
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:07 pm

DSM. It's a love and hate relationship
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm

personally i blame states like california for our lack of performance cars.. from japan.. cause it has to go threw this state to get into the rest of the country.. just a theory
panda
panda
gfx bugaboo
gfx bugaboo

Reg date : 2009-02-01

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ED7_hatch Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:23 pm

all your crank walk talk here you go l0l

BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Crankw10

ED7_hatch
independent promoter

Male posts : 1569
Reg date : 2008-12-10

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Just swap in 1g 4g63 and you're set. No crankwalk and disconnect the sensor which requires you to hold down the clutch to start the car.
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by herrhepcat Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Crankwalk was only a problem in the Mitsubishi 7-Bolt Sirius Engine... Some 2G Eclipses had those.

No Crankwalk problems in the 3000gt. (Used the Cyclone Engine.)

Bring it on baby!!!
herrhepcat
herrhepcat
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 am

Yeah, the 7 bolts didnt have dowels to set the main caps properly...friggin retards, lol
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Reg date : 2009-01-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100BAD NEWS FOR ALL MITSUBISHI LOVERS!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Grimsta wrote:Hopefully its soon. I hate Mitsu-be-shit
Very Happy my shop i MAINLY tune suby's(wrx/sti mainly) and evo's. Most of the time i TUNE subys and MOST of the time i FIX more evo's back on the road than tune them! i have 2 at the shop now. ive had mitsu to a warrenty on a 5speed MR and when the owner got it back i test drove it and i can STILL slightly feel the "cruch"when shifting(and that was the reason it when to the dealer first place) also i have a customers k20 rex im doing for roadrace and ownes and 9 as well and what u know same problem he took the dam car in at 4k(from new he is the 1st owner)cause the "cruch"they get from shifting he admitted to driving the car hard tho he got it back and the trans went to sh*t at 9k miles again! he had to pay for labor this time and he told me he didnt drive hard on it. its a great roadrace car in my opinion and their strongest car the evo on the market here in the US so if their race breed car cant do good whats to expect from the other basic cars their warrenty sux's leer automotive closed here in modesto casue of too many comebacks and before leer cant remeber the other name but they closed for similier reasons too!
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Male posts : 319
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://dsfactory.com/ www.SSAUTOPOWER.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm

DanhTao wrote:oh! you knwo what i'd kill to have?
a mitsubishi galant VR-4.
the original mitsubishi rally car.
and the engine was indestructible
i have a friend that has 3 of them well his bro 2 and himself one.their was a guy that ran at the autox 2 yrs ago at atwater that car was DAM fast!! dynamic's tuning did it before they went out of biz we has champ back to back with this car.
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Male posts : 319
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://dsfactory.com/ www.SSAUTOPOWER.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanhTao Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 am

dynamic's went out of business?
wtf?
am i THAT out of the loop locally?

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2