209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti.

2 posters

Go down

i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Empty i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti.

Post by Andrew Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:03 pm

thanks guys... i dont quite remember all of your names. (terrible memory) but thanks to nith and ronnie and everyone else that helped or just came by to have a brew. haha my car is runnin like a champ. i really appreciate it.

Andrew

Reg date : 2009-03-09

Car Progress
Car completion:
i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Left_bar_bleue0/0i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Empty Re: i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti.

Post by uokysao Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 pm

wecome... this ronny... it was cool hangin out with you guys..

uokysao
Shop Crew
Shop Crew

Reg date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Empty Re: i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti.

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

haha thanks ronny! always! your welcome anytime... when you tryin to do that tat of yours??

Andrew

Reg date : 2009-03-09

Car Progress
Car completion:
i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Left_bar_bleue0/0i wanted to thank everyone that helped work on my silver 03 gti. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by uokysao Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 pm

soon as i get the pic...

uokysao
Shop Crew
Shop Crew

Reg date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down