209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, the addiction could be over......

+5
naptime
shardik
TEAMN0KTURNAL
DanhTao
L Rock
9 posters

Go down

Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty Finally, the addiction could be over......

Post by L Rock Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:38 am

Well Yesterday, i drove out to my friends house out of town to meet up with him becuase we were going to go to oakland to get his alignment done at a shop. I went jsut coz i wnated to see if they can build me an EMS.

Plug: Performanc Options : http://www.performanceoptions.net/

There's only a few guy's working there but the owner Joey is a cool guy. Funny thing is, I've met him PLENTY of times before and didn't know he was the woner. So when I went to the shop, it was " oh what the fu%$?" hahaha

anyhoo...He can do RACE ALIGNTMENTS and your general tunes up n stuff like that.

But back to the story, well after prety much spending almost the whle day there watching my friend's car get aligned and other basic stuff, we went back to my friend's place. We're just shooting shit n drinkin our waters n checking out what parts we have n u know, basic dude stuff...so then he brings up..

"so yeah, i remember you putting your car up for sale ?"
and of course i just tell him the story behind why i did.
Then he ask me how much would i sell it to him for in a jokingly tone
then i reply back in teh same manner and say " uhh for you, i'll do it for X"
then he says " oh take a check?"
Me: " Sure, as long as it doesn't bounce"
Him: " cool, let me go get my check book."
Me: " wait are u serous?"
Him: "yeah"

by this time he's already gotten up and walked inside the house...comes back out and hands me a check.

" here u go"

LOL..so i'm sitting there with this check in my hand and looking at him thinkin " wow this guy is serious?"

But to sum it up..... I had to get dropped off at home.

This is the garage where he sits now.....huyyy...
Finally, the addiction could be over...... IMG_5383

Though, all hope is not lost.. i still get to drive it to Motoring J style and Toyotafest!!!!!

L Rock

Male posts : 1795
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue75/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeroboyz

Back to top Go down

Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty Re: Finally, the addiction could be over......

Post by DanhTao Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:43 am

awesome, haha

DanhTao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female posts : 1094
Reg date : 2008-02-24

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue50/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.danhtao.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty Re: Finally, the addiction could be over......

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:57 am

wow.... for a minute I bet you thought....... "do I really want to sale it....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shardik Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 am

ahh I saw that guy a jdm theory i think.
So you sold the TE?

shardik
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-03-08

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue50/0Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by naptime Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:16 pm

what the heck.....you sold her just like that? craaaaazzzyyyy. so does this mean onto another project? or are you building up the starlet?
naptime
naptime
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue5/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 pm

SOOOOOO Big question! What did you sell if for??????
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue80/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Road&Ster Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:21 pm

more important question, where's my half of the check? Laughing

so what's next on the menu?
Road&Ster
Road&Ster
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reg date : 2008-02-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue10/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by shardik Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:55 pm

so does this mean you dont need your struts shortened?

shardik
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue50/0Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by kreativekvs209 Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:50 pm

* drop jaw * after i'm done with my hachi.. i wouldn't let it go for no less then 8 k...... what was it? is it a good home? and wow again. i had a feeling the car was too much for you anyways hahahaha, no seriously.. it's like you were scary to push her to her limits. well congrats on the sell.. try selling your starlet to him next.
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue75/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by hiko01 Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:52 pm

so the bozoku project begins...
hiko01
hiko01

Reg date : 2008-03-04

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:27 am

hahahahah , gah, i got u guys good... I was yankin ur chain, twisting your arms, hamstrining YOU!
In other words... APRIL FOOLS. ( yes i'm "late" but it wasn't expected rigth?)

Anyhoo, no i did not sell my car, i dont think there is anyone out there who would be willing to buy it for the price i want.

Sorry Jan, no check!

Yes, I still need to shroten my strut casings, I'm going to buy the strut inserts by the end of the week.

The boso is not going to begin YET. Still in the planning phase and makign sure I have all the right resources for parts.

I also notice...everyone refers to my car as "she."

lol, i've always considered my car being a male.

but just to lighten the mood... picstures.

Finally, the addiction could be over...... 53fa6e4b
Finally, the addiction could be over...... 616787fc
Finally, the addiction could be over...... B02b594f
Finally, the addiction could be over...... 6a566403

My friend also owns the grey te72!

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by kreativekvs209 Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:50 am

i got a 7mgte for sale if he want's to slam that in there.. or i just might make my own sandrail and throw that in there.
kreativekvs209
kreativekvs209
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator

Male posts : 2380

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 am

nah, he's keeping it stock since it's his daily.

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by shardik Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 pm

put a 4ac in it! go go 4ac power!

shardik
209forums Member
209forums Member

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:51 pm

ha!

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 am

THIS DUDE..... Shocked freakin lorth...
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 pm

You need to work on your April Fool's joke, as that makes you look the fool being so late.....
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006

Car Progress
Car completion:
Finally, the addiction could be over...... Left_bar_bleue80/100Finally, the addiction could be over...... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:42 pm

well that's the thing..if i did it on april 1..everyone would probalby expect it.

the best jokes are the ones that catch u off gaurd!

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:13 pm

i thought ni seen you in the car not too long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Rock Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:08 pm

You probalby did.

L Rock

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down