209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi

+5
Jon&ster
dakinepandan
Apexes00
kreativekvs209
WRXSTi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Empty Re: ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi

Post by WRXSTi Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 am

ya thats what ive ben doing was acually hoping for a better method but seems there is none Sad oh well suby ment for raceway anyways not drag Razz where our you located? sacramento by chance?
WRXSTi
WRXSTi

Male posts : 33
Reg date : 2010-05-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Empty Re: ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi

Post by carkraze Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 am

another method is launch control ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Icon_lol i never looked into it myself but i think it can be done with accessport or opensource. im located in sacramento.

carkraze
209forums Member
209forums Member

Reg date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WRXSTi Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

yeah that sounds like it would be a good idia, ill ask some other suby guys and see if any of them have used it on there suby, and once again man thanx Smile hey man im in sac to by the way, we should go to a bar meet up sometime with the subys.
WRXSTi
WRXSTi

Car Progress
Car completion:
------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SSAUTO D Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 pm

WRXSTi wrote:ya insurance for it is a killer.... but FANTASTIC car. not to fast and 1st gear acts up a bit becouse of the 4 wheel drive and traction but if u get over that your handling is awsome! Acually incredible. I love it you can hug turns at faster smoother pace. if you drag race this might not be the car you want but perfect for track, when i drag race it i cant help but bog out 1st gear, even at very high rpms witch isnt good either.... Im still trying to get around that so if you know pls fill me in ^^.
one of th main cars we work at here at the shop.. also rally it like ive done with my 05 sti ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Icon_cool thats were the fun factor comes into play ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SSAUTO
D
SSAUTO D
SSAUTO D
209 Affiliate

Male posts : 319
Reg date : 2009-01-27

http://dsfactory.com/ www.SSAUTOPOWER.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carkraze Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

WRXSTi wrote:yeah that sounds like it would be a good idia, ill ask some other suby guys and see if any of them have used it on there suby, and once again man thanx Smile hey man im in sac to by the way, we should go to a bar meet up sometime with the subys.

it would have to be during the weekends tho.. i work mon-fri.. im actually thinking about rolling out to a meet thursday night just for a few hrs or so..

carkraze
209forums Member
209forums Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carkraze Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 pm

SSAUTO D wrote:
WRXSTi wrote:ya insurance for it is a killer.... but FANTASTIC car. not to fast and 1st gear acts up a bit becouse of the 4 wheel drive and traction but if u get over that your handling is awsome! Acually incredible. I love it you can hug turns at faster smoother pace. if you drag race this might not be the car you want but perfect for track, when i drag race it i cant help but bog out 1st gear, even at very high rpms witch isnt good either.... Im still trying to get around that so if you know pls fill me in ^^.
one of th main cars we work at here at the shop.. also rally it like ive done with my 05 sti ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Icon_cool thats were the fun factor comes into play ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SSAUTO
D

where do you go rally?

depending on where you rally you should consider taking off any lips/bodykits. and possibly tape up the whole front end..

i learned the hard way.. ------>NEW GUY<----- And I got a 07 STi - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

carkraze
209forums Member
209forums Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WRXSTi Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:30 am

eh where i go is up north either in forrest hill or over by nevada city by the falls. theres some good rods out there that can be challanging.. HAHA ive passed up trucks and stuck off raod vehiclkes in my stock STi when i first bought it LMAO. Peaple thought i was crazy i kept getting the crazy eye from everyone LOL. But whatever i made it all the way threw, infact i never ben stuck once..... "knock on wood". the forrest hill roads more like a med pace challage but harder roads, and over by nevada city by the falls or canyon our faster paced roads but very scary and i still take those pretty slow, i go fast enough just for a good rush but try not to over do it i haved close calls before.
WRXSTi
WRXSTi

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum