209forums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here from Santa Rosa

+7
DaBlkSupaMn
rher104
ZaibachX
Jade
TEAMN0KTURNAL
2tall
Grimsta
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New here from Santa Rosa Empty New here from Santa Rosa

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 am

Hey guys, how's it going. My names Ace, Spike told me about the forum. I own and operate Zankoku Performance in Santa Rosa. I like to support the NorCal scene, we do a good amount of meets up here, might be a bit of a drive for some o you guys but we have people come from all over. Personally I have a 89 Supra, 00 G20 and an 04 Titan.
I've been an ASE certified, factory trained tech for about 8 years now. I actually started apprenticing at Nissan when I was waaay to young to be, lol. So I've worked for Nissan & Toyota and gone thru both their factory training programs as well as afterward I went to work at an independent Honda repair shop for 3.5 years where it was nothin but all Hondas, all day, everyday, so you get to lean all their little secret tricks and quirks.
After spending almost a year at a horribly crooked, imitation "performance shop" where I did alot of good work, but the own conned countless people on parts they never received and work he never told me to do, I left that place and began my own shop to combat his crookedness. Now his place is shut down and my place is thriving.
So i'd like to offer you guys all 20% off any installation or repairs you might want to get done. Here's a link to our myspac page where there's lot of photos of what goes on here. Currentlty in the middle of 1 MKIII Supra engien replacement, 1 MKIII Supra 2JZ swap, and an EF LS swap with lots of additional goodies. Check out www.myspace.com/zankokuperformance and I'd be glad to hook you guys up with any parts you ever need at cost + tax on performance parts or OEM replacements.
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Reg date : 2009-01-26

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue50/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

New here from Santa Rosa Empty Re: New here from Santa Rosa

Post by 2tall Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:56 am

sounds cool. so you're off 101 then?
2tall
2tall
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 55
Reg date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 am

Pretty much off 101. Get off, make a turn here go straight and your there.
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue50/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2tall Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:15 am

I go up to dillon's in the summer a couple of times, and also I went to santa rosa to look at stuff before. I used to drive a lot.
2tall
2tall
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 55
Reg date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 am

welcome to the209forums.com....

installation and such wont be needed here as
its done through our own shop (AMATAK auto Body & Repair).....

most of our members are paying $10 a month for FREE LABOR on anything from motorswaps to full out paint jobs... they just provide or pay for the parts needed...........

parts on the other hand are always needed.....
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey Ace, remind me to readd you to the team page, now that I took the girlies off, haha, feel free to add me on mine too, no girls but me on it but only in the pictures. Oh and thanks again for that BBQ meet up dude it was great gettin out and takin the scenic route the whole way there just to meet some new interesting people.
Jade
Jade
209forums Member
209forums Member

Female posts : 101
Reg date : 2009-01-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue10/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

http://www.myspace.com/gravediggaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:57 pm

TEAMN0KTURNAL wrote:welcome to the209forums.com....

installation and such wont be needed here as
its done through our own shop (AMATAK auto Body & Repair).....

most of our members are paying $10 a month for FREE LABOR on anything from motorswaps to full out paint jobs... they just provide or pay for the parts needed...........

parts on the other hand are always needed.....
Yeah thats good deal. But if they're looking for experience in the field and factory training to back, now you know where its at heh heh Wink

Jade wrote:Hey Ace, remind me to readd you to the team page, now that I took the girlies off, haha, feel free to add me on mine too, no girls but me on it but only in the pictures. Oh and thanks again for that BBQ meet up dude it was great gettin out and takin the scenic route the whole way there just to meet some new interesting people.
Hey Jade, just send me a request, I tried to find the main team page as well but couldnt
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:05 pm

if you type in teamzerocali.tk which is the easy mask link for our myspace you can find it much easier, I'm logged into my personal page right now so I'll add you
Jade
Jade
209forums Member
209forums Member

Female posts : 101
Reg date : 2009-01-23

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue10/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

http://www.myspace.com/gravediggaz

Back to top Go down

Post by TEAMN0KTURNAL Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:10 pm

yep sure do................

New here from Santa Rosa Th_amataka

simply put... if your looking to advertise...

email advertising@the209forums.com

Last edited by TEAMN0KTURNAL on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TEAMN0KTURNAL
TEAMN0KTURNAL
Admin
Admin

Male posts : 1348
Reg date : 2008-02-21

http://www.209forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaibachX Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forums!
ZaibachX
ZaibachX

Male posts : 733
Reg date : 2008-08-07

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue80/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by rher104 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome to the forums man.
rher104
rher104
209forums Member
209forums Member

Male posts : 161
Reg date : 2008-12-08

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue0/0New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 pm

TEAMN0KTURNAL wrote:
yep sure do................

Ha ha, I said EXPERIENCED and FACTORY TRAINED, but sure i'll take my car to a body shop for some complicated electrical diagnostics or 2JZ swap. How many of those have you done again? J/K I'd like to hit 'em for some paint on my Supra though. Havent heard back from the guys though

Just want to make sure i'm not steppin on anyone's toes; is this a norcal forum where we dont mess with each other? Just checkin people's intentions, because the other forums I'm on us NorCal-ers are brutal to each other, but its all in good fun.
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 pm

naw bud... were some pretty chill ppl... but ta tell ya like i see it... looks like ur just tryna advertise... but like i said its just how i see it... and at amatak its not just body and paint... its everything and anything u need done... just to clear any confusions u may have had...

welcome...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Male posts : 943
Reg date : 2008-10-12

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue0/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

http://myspace.com/DaBlkSupaMn

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:10 pm

We're mainly a 209 area forums, but we do plan to expand more in the future...

Personally I have a problem with new people just jumping in and advertising (mainly one's who just jump in throw their ad and split to never return), but I don't have a huge problem with you posting up your shop. Tho by any means don't bash or try to put down our own shop, The guys their have many many years of experience and are pro's in their respected fields.

If you guys are a parts retailer in performance parts, I can get you set up with a spot for you to post up your weekly deals or other special offers you have going on. Just let know whats up.
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Male posts : 2006
Reg date : 2008-02-22

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue80/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Advertise? Nah, i was just introducing myself. I said who I was, how Spike refered me, what I do for a living, and a brief history of myself, then just a little bit in the end brought up my shop. As for my posted pics in the members rides isnt that generally what normal forum members do after they introduce themselves.

Actually I think what Amatek is doin is awesome. They are really helping support the scene like that. Makin real performance available to us regular people without big limitless budgets. Thats what I try and do for everyone with our big parts discounts and givin 20 and 40% off sometimes. Unfortunately if I wanna provide food for my family I cant do everything for free

Last edited by Grimsta on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Grimsta wrote:Advertise? Nah, i was just introducing myself. I said who I was, how Spike refered me, what I do for a living, and a brief history of myself, then just a little bit in the end brought up my shop. As for my posted pics in the members rides isnt that generally what normal forum members do after they introduce themselves.

Actually I think what Amatek is doin is awesome. They are really helping support the scene like that. Makin real performance available to us regular people without big limitless budgets. Thats what I try and do for everyone with our big parts discounts and givin 20 and 40% off sometimes. Unfortunately if I wanna provide food for my family I cant do everything for free

I hear where your coming from, and I seen how you presented your self. You did a good job, hence the reason I stated my post the way I did. I didn't say I have a problem with you, just the way some people try to do it.

Last edited by Panda AE86 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Just want to make sure i'm not steppin on anyone's toes; is this a norcal forum where we dont mess with each other? Just checkin people's intentions, because the other forums I'm on us NorCal-ers are brutal to each other, but its all in good fun.

being brutal and bashing each other???? hehehe yea thats what we do lol...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:
New here from Santa Rosa Left_bar_bleue0/100New here from Santa Rosa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 pm

DaBlkSupaMn wrote:

Mostly when we're at the shop!
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Panda AE86 wrote:
DaBlkSupaMn wrote:

Mostly when we're at the shop!

agreed....
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsta Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh yeah and WTF is up with me not being able to stay logged in? I have to re log like 2 or 3 times everytime i'm on here
Grimsta
Grimsta
209 Affiliate

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 pm

????... yea ummmm, i dont have that problem...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Grimsta wrote:Oh yeah and WTF is up with me not being able to stay logged in? I have to re log like 2 or 3 times everytime i'm on here
No clue bro, what browser are you using. Their has been a very small group of people saying they have that problem.
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm

although the stupid lil chat thing on the portal is being gay and not letting me get on it... it says nickname not allowed... musta been from the other night when we were fucking around lol....
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda AE86 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 pm

DaBlkSupaMn wrote:although the stupid lil chat thing on the portal is being gay and not letting me get on it... it says nickname not allowed... musta been from the other night when we were fucking around lol....

Eh that chatbox is an outside source chatbox.. Never had that problem with the built in one, but for some reason it don't show up right for people who use IE..
Panda AE86
Panda AE86
the209forums BOSS
the209forums BOSS

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBlkSupaMn Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

im on firefox...
DaBlkSupaMn
DaBlkSupaMn
VIP
VIP

Car Progress
Car completion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next